1. Family Counseling, Individual Counseling, Child and Teen Counseling, Couples Counseling
Located aboard Camp Pendleton at
130193T A Street, Mainside (Corner of Rattlesnake Canyon and A Street
Office - (760) 763-3222
2. Individual Counseling: help with stress management, anxiety, depression, coping skills & communication (this was formerly Family Forces)
Family Counseling - learn new ways to communicate and develop coping skills
Group Counseling - topics include deployment stress, peer relationships and school coping skills
Services provided at home, school site or area clinic. Individuals can self refer or schools can generate referral.
Please call the office at (858) 576-4311
3. Provides resiliency training for families that are under stress from multiple high risk deployments
Helps families to improve communication and problem solving
Offers deployment workshops to students at each of the five schools aboard Camp Pendleton
Offers web based resiliency training
Office - (760) 859-6079
4. Tricare Behavioral Health - Family can call Tricare and request counseling services. They will have to select the provider from the list of approved therapists that Tricare works with locally.
The family will have to initiate phone call based on the type of Tricare insurance they have and if it is for the service member, spouse or child.
5. Military OneSource - Family can call Military One Source and request twelve sessions.
There is also a DSTRESS Line that is now open to families (previously it was active duty) would definitely emphasize the request for a "licensed counselor" vice a veteran -
Features include anonymous counseling by veteran Marines, former FMF Corpsmen and licensed behavioral health counselors
- For any stress related issues including work, personal, relationship, financial and family
- Available 24/7/365
- Exclusively for Marines, attached sailors and families
- A service provided by the Marine Corps and TriWest Healthcare Alliance Call 1-877-476-7734